Sunday, October 11, 2009

Follow, follow, follow...

Hello Everyone,
To my friends, many thanks for the supportive e-mails. You are the best!!! I know some of you are afraid to take the plunge and sign up on blogspot so you can comment without being identified. So I am devoting this post to how to sign up!

First, it will ask you to select a 'user name' - you do not need to use your own name, unless you want me to know it's you. Of course you will need to enter a password as well. Make it one you will remember but the universe will not be able to figure out! (Duh.) You do not need to create your own blog, but you can if you want.
I hope this helps. If not, send me an e-mail. Oh, there is no charge to sign up.

By the way, once you establish yourself, you can follow ANY blog on blogspot.

Now a little bit of feedback to e-mails I have received.

Yes, the Ashley Restaurant is closed. Something like the rent got too high. The owners might be thinking of moving to another location but that is yet to be established. Meanwhile, the owner of the building is looking for another tenant. Stay tuned to that.

And re King Neptune. Alas I confess! Some friends, Caron and Scott, stayed in our house while Bob and I were up north one December some years back. She and her husband discovered King Neptune and said they really liked it. It took Margie Murphy to finally get me there. Funny thing, Dwight Wilson who owns the place is also a physical therapist and I went to him after my shoulder surgery about 5 years ago. Still never got to King Neptune! But now I have!!

Speaking of Margie! She is supposed to forward me a photo of one of her pieces. I really not good at keeping secrets (mostly I am but sometimes....) anyway the piece is of Betty Boop fishing. Keep looking. As soon as I get it I will post it.

I hope to hear from all of you soon!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment