Friday, October 9, 2009

I am SO BUSY!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm working on my next piece and will be writing it "off line" before posting it. I must run spell check.

There is so much to tell and share!

Just to keep you up-to-date on my calendar, October 11 at 2 p.m. there will be a FREE (how about that!) film at the Blake Library in Stuart. The film will be Pants on Fire by Colin Campbell. This is the story of a pathological liar who leaves his Nebraska home for LA to become a movie star! The Friends of the Blake Library will provide coffee and cookies (free also!) In this heat what better place to be than at a movie! There will be six of these shown as part of the Southern Circuit Independent Filmmakers tour series 2009-2010.

You're busy ... I know, I know.
So while you're at the Treasure Coast Mall on Saturday, October 17th, stop by Macy's and for a whopping $5 you can make a difference to the beneficiaries of Meals on Wheels (and the House of Hope, will be there too). Well, to be honest you might need to spend $10 to help both causes, BUT you will get two chances then to win $500 to spend at that Macy's store plus coupons for 20% off on just about anything you buy. This is Macy's Shop for a Cause Day. I'll be there about 6 p.m.

You're busy, so good bye for now!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment